Alberta Immigration Nomination Program (AINP) is a provincial nomination program that provides Canadian PR to the overseas skilled workers. It is one of the most popular provincial nomination programs of Canada. AINP Alberta is based on the Express Entry Program and nominates candidates from express entry pool. There are various types of visa programs available for candidates who wish to apply for Canada PR and migrate to the country out of which AINP is one of the visa programs for potential immigrants.
Alberta PNP eligibility
AINP has some specific eligibility requirements and candidate need to fulfill these requirements to apply for PNP Alberta visa.
- A candidate should have a valid letter of employment from an employer of Alberta.
- A candidate should have relevant work experience that is required to qualify for state nomination
- Any applicant who wish to apply for AINP should have a strong intention to live and work in Alberta
- A potential candidate should have proficient English or French language skills
- It is mandatory to take IELTS or CLB exam to show language proficiency
- An applicant should have a valid work permit and related documents
- Should have professional skills that match with the NOC categories and they are O, A and B
- An applicant should be able to submit a genuine address proof of the native country.
- A candidate should have a confirmation letter from Labour Market Impact Assessment.
Any candidate who wishes to apply for Alberta PNP should submit all genuine documents fulfilling the above requirements including documents of related to your age, education, work experience, passport, travelling documents, IELTS, and many more. There are few documents that your employers from Alberta need to fulfill and they are:
- You and your employer from Alberta need to submit an employer-driven application form for a Skilled Occupation (AINP 005).
- You and your employer from Alberta will have to fill and submit a form (AINP 003) employer-driven application for Alberta nomination.
AINP through Express Entry Program
The process or applying for the Alberta PNP is tricky but not difficult. On meeting the above mentioned eligibility requirements, you application will have 600 CRS points added making your application strong in the express entry pool. Apart from this your application will be also assessed and scored on basis of your age, language, experience, education, adaptability and more. To apply for AINP, you need to grow through Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), this assessment is also required Express entry program. In IELTS, you need to score minimum 7 points in every band, i.e. reading, writing, speaking and listening. The complete process time for Alberta PNP will be seven to eight months.
Apply for Alberta PNP with visa consultants
Whether you want to apply for Alberta PNP program or would like to check your eligibility for AINP program, consult Kansas Overseas Careers today. The experienced Canada immigration counselors at Kansas have helped many applicants to successfully get their Alberta PNP visa. Kansas Overseas Careers is one of the most trusted immigration consultants providing a wide range of immigration and visa services at reasonable prices. The qualified counselors are highly dedicated and provide professional assistance throughout your visa process. Apply for Alberta PNP with Kansas Overseas Careers for a smooth and hassle-free visa process.