Alberta is one of the most beautiful provinces of Canada with cultural diversity, a strong economy and healthy environment. Alberta is a well-developed province of Canada and provides a marked contribution to the economic growth of the country. If you choose to live and work in Alberta, then that will be a decision you will never regret.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is a scheme under which a skilled worker with professional experience can migrate to this province to work and reside. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for Alberta PNP, you will receive a nomination certificate from Alberta that will help you score more points in the skilled assessment or Canada express entry visa program.
When you apply for Alberta PNP, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- You should have a legal offer of employment from an Alberta employer.
- You should have relevant work experience asked by the employer
- Should meet the language proficiency requirements[ IELTS or CLB mandatory]
- You should be genuinely interested to live and work in Alberta
- You should have a valid work permit and other related documents.
- Should have relevant work experience in the skilled occupation 005 and 003
- Valid address proof from your own country
- Should have confirmation letter from Labour Market Impact Assessment
Document checklist from Alberta Nomination Program (AINP)
If you to apply for Alberta skilled nomination program, then you and your employer need to submit the following documents:
- AINP 005 form completed by both you and your employer from Alberta
- AINP 003 form completed by both you and your employer from Alberta
- CIC forms and work permits
- Education and work experience documents
- National identity documents and birth certificate
- IELTS score card
- Valid passport with other travel documents
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program through Express Entry Visa program
You can also apply for Alberta PR through Express Entry Visa Program, as this province also participates in the Express entry scheme and nominate candidates. On receiving a nomination from Alberta, you can apply for Express entry visa program. Your profile will score 600 points in the express entry if you have a valid nomination from Alberta and your chances of receiving a quick invitation to apply for the PR will increase. The entire process might take seven to eight months.
Alberta Provincial Nominee Program assessment
When you apply for Alberta PNP, your application will be assessed based on the following factors and you will be score based on these factors:
- English or French language skills
- Offer of employment from Alberta
If you wish to apply for Alberta skilled nomination program and check whether you are eligible for the visa, then get in touch with Kansas Overseas Careers today. The experienced and highly qualified counsellors will check your profile and inform you about your eligibility. They have full knowledge about the Canada immigration program and various provincial nomination programs. They have helped many applicants to immigrate to Alberta under the Alberta Nomination Program. For more details, contact Kansas today.