If you are an overseas skilled worker and want to migrate to Canada, then you can check your profile for Saskatchewan PNP. Located in the steppe region of Canada, Saskatchewan is bordered by Alberta, Manitoba, Northwest Territories and more. Saskatchewan is one of the sunny regions of Canada and is considered as one of the most popular destinations of Canada immigration.
Saskatchewan Provincial Nomination Program
Saskatchewan PNP offers an immigration program under which potential skilled workers are nominated to migrate to the province and work in the skilled occupations and contribute in the economic growth of Saskatchewan. The eligibility criterion for Saskatchewan PNP is based on a points system based on which you can get your Canada PR visa.
Canada PR through Saskatchewan PNP
Saskatchewan PNP offers 3 main immigration pathways under which you can apply for Canada PR.
- First category is for the international skilled workers – candidates who have relevant skills and experience that are required by skilled occupations in Saskatchewan.
- Second category is the Saskatchewan experience category – If you are already working in the province on a work permit and willing to apply for Canada PR.
- Third category is the entrepreneur and farm – this category is suitable to candidates who are willing to join the farming sector or want to be an entrepreneur.
Eligibility for Saskatchewan PNP
If you meet the following eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the Saskatchewan PNP and achieve Canada PR.
- You need to score 60 points in the Saskatchewan PNP
- You should have minimum one year experience in the skilled occupations in the past 10 years
- You need to meet the language proficiency requirement, i.e. You will have to score minimum 4 in Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
- If your occupation is related to the regulated profession or obligatory apprenticeship trade, you need to show the proof of same.
- And few other
Saskatchewan PNP is perfect for candidates who are already working in Canada under a work permit and wish to apply for Canada permanent residency. An applicant should have relevant experience that is required for the occupation in demand.
Saskatchewan PNP eligibility criterion for overseas students and graduates
If you are an international student who has graduated from Canadian university or college and seeking Canadian PR, then you are eligible for Canadian PR visa.
Saskatchewan PNP process time
The complete process time of Saskatchewan PNP is around 6 to 12 months. You can speed up your process time by submitting a clear and complete application and correct documents.
If you want more information about Saskatchewan PNP and want to understand the eligibility criterion for Saskatchewan PNP then get in touch with Kansas Overseas Careers. Kansas is one of the most experienced and reliable Canada visa consultants who can help you with your Canadian visa application. Submit your profile and get your eligibility checked for Saskatchewan PNP and other Canadian PNP. Consult Kansas Overseas Careers today for details.