Canada is one of the most economically developed countries in the world with few major industries in Canada including information technology, ship buildings, agriculture, aerospace, petroleum and much more. With the tremendous growth in the industrial area, Canada is lacking skilled workers in the country, which is why there is a huge demand for skilled workers in Canada. Due to the skills gap in the country, Canada welcomes skilled workers from across the world to migrate to Canada and fulfill the skills gap. Canada has introduced many immigration programs for the skilled workers to apply for Canada permanent residency visa and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
Canada Permanent Residency through Canada FSW
Canada FSW or Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa provides an opportunity to the skilled workers, software professionals and educated migrants to apply for Canada Permanent Residency work visa. To apply for this visa, you should have relevant experience in the skilled profession.
Eligibility criterion to qualify for Canada FSW
- The applicant should have valid educational credential assessment [ECA]
- Should be proficient in English language [ IELTS mandatory]
- The candidate should have at least one year of work experience in the skilled profession in last 10 years
- The applicant need to have an offer of employment from the Canadian employer
- He/she should qualify for the Labor Market Impact Assessment[LMIA]
- A skilled applicant should score minimum 67 points in the canada skills assessment calculator
Advantages of permanent residency through Canada FSW
- The applicant will have equal rights to that of a Canadian permanent resident
- The candidate will be permitted to live and work in Canada
- The applicant even has the chance to study from the Canadian University
- Will be eligible to apply for the Canadian citizenship after 3 years of continuous stay in the country
Your application for Canada FSW will be assessed based on the following factors such as age, qualification, age, experience, language proficiency, adaptability and more. The process time for Canada FSW is between 6-12 months.
Smooth visa process with Canada Visa Consultants
If you need detailed information about the Canada FSW visa or Permanent residency benefits or immigration process and documentation, then it is recommended to consult Canadian visa consultants. Kansas Overseas Careers are one of the best Canada visa consultants who have helped many applicants with their successful immigration to Canada. The experienced and trained consultants at Kansas will help you with your entire Canada permanent residency visa from start to finish. Get in touch with Kansas Overseas Careers today and get your initial assessment for Canada PR done.